TO DETERMINE YOUR SHOE SIZE:
- Prepare a pen, a ruler/tape measure, and a white paper.
- Use a ruler or tape measurer to measure your foot (from the heel to the tip of your longest toe).
- Choose a size from the table below.
- Find the closest measurement, in Heel to Toe(cm), that is equal to or greater than the length of your foot. For example, a man whose foot measures 27 cm is a U.S. 9, a CN 44.
- To ensure an accurate reading when measuring, flatten your foot by shifting your weight forward.
- If your measurement is between two sizes, always move up to the larger size.
- Be sure to measure both feet. Many people have feet of different sizes. Fit to the larger of the two.
- Fit yourself at a similar time as when you will be wearing the footwear. For daily footwear, fit yourself when you\’ve been on your feet all day because your feet have expanded.
- All items are subjected to 5-7 day-production period before they are dispatched.
- Standard Shipping Times:
USA: 10-25 Days
CA/UK/AUS: 14-29 Days
Rest of World: 20+
- If you need to get the item faster, please contact us to upgrade your order to express shipping within 24 hours, which will cost $8 more and shipping time is from 5-7 days.
- We will notify to you by email/ mobile number when your items have been shipped. You can then track the package by copy pasting the tracking code to our tracking portal