Skull Sneakers - 02226
TO DETERMINE YOUR SHOE SIZE:
- Prepare a pen, a ruler/tape measurer, and a white paper.
- Use a ruler or tape measurer to measure your foot (from the heel to the tip of your longest toe).
- Choose a size from the table above.
- Find the closest measurement, in Heel to Toe(cm), that is equal to or greater than the length of your foot. For example, a man whose foot measures 277 mm is a U.S. 9, a EU 42.
- To ensure an accurate reading when measuring, flatten your foot by shifting your weight forward.
- If your measurement is between two sizes, always move up to the larger size.
- Be sure to measure both feet. Many people have feet of different sizes. Fit to the larger of the two.
- Fit yourself at a similar time as when you will be wearing the footwear. For daily footwear, fit yourself when you've been on your feet all day because your feet have expanded.
ABOUT THE MATERIAL:
- Perfect creaftmanship of lock stitching at tongue.
- Breathable lining with perforation design.
- Lightweight soft fabric upper for comfortable fit and breathable.
- Innobative and highly responsive insole cushioning.
- Rubber outsole, non-slipping and abrasion resistant.
We won't accept changing/refunding request if you just do not like this material